What to do when a violent incident occurs in the classroom?

See the following flowchart.


I'm concerned about my Health and Safety in the workplace.  Who can I call?

Vito Totino vito.totino@ycdsb.ca


WSIB - Workplace Safety and Insurance Board

If I am injured on the job what should I do?

1.  Report the incident to your Administration.

2. Seek Medical attention as soon as possible.

3. Complete the WSIB form 6 found online here.

4. Contact the Unit Office